Your Ad Here
Register For Free!! Register For Free!! Register For Free!! Register For Free!! Register For Free!! Register For Free!! Wealthymen.com Wealthymen.com Buntrig: GOOGLE NOT INDEXING MY PAGES

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

GOOGLE NOT INDEXING MY PAGES

Unfortunately,Google not only disapproved my blog,but also is not indexing my pages.I was told by them that my blog violates their code,when i could have been told that the only solution to this would be to not deploy ads of other companies.Honestly,Google may have great targeting text ads,but i haven`t seen any google banner to be an eye-catcher.So i said OK to myself and moved on,but on top of this now Google does not index my pages at all while it does index my wordpress blog.Why??Is it because my blog here runs other agencies advertisement and there it is ad-free?I think this is the best answer in my case where there is little room for error on my part.I also got their sitemap and google base and what not,but to no avail.So when will the Google`s spider index my pages?They did force me to switch my blog to their new beta without any option.For a straight week i tried to keep my old blog without making new changes,but they wouldn`t let me sign in with the old one.Really,what is one left to do with a huge search engine company like Google which rakes in large sums of money for every search you do with them?I would say that Google can make at minimum $300 per user on a year-basis just by having it`s engine search used.Yeah,for every googling we do they get get rich while our little blogs are not even indexed.
Digg!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Find a better job, at Job.com! Bank of Internet Home Equity Loan